Penguin Crafts for Kids
Make some fun penguin crafts for kids with just a few crafty bits and pieces.
If you love penguins, then why not try my easy penguin crafts?
First you can have fun making a cute pom pom penguin with just a few crafty bits and pieces.
You will need:
- Black and orange pom poms in assorted and sizes
- Scraps of thin coloured card or foam in black, orange and white
- PVA glue
- Wiggle eyes
Here's how to make your penguin:
- Take a large black pom pom approximately 5cm diameter and glue on a smaller black pom pom approximately 2cm diameter for his head.
- Next glue on two orange pom poms approximately 1.5cm diameter for his feet.
- Cut out two wings from black card or fun foam and glue in place.
- Next cut out a white tummy patch from card or foam and an orange beak and glue both in place.
- Finally add some wiggle eyes.