for Best Friends
Follow my simple step by step instructions to make this fun card from Kids Crafts for Best Friends.
Try making my best friends greeting card - the first of my kids crafts for your best friends.
I used shrink plastic motifs which are so much fun to colour, cut out and shrink down in the oven.
If you're making this card for a friend's birthday, use their favourite colours to create the card and they'll treasure it for a long time.
You will need:
- Thin card in white and purple
- Shrink plastic or other suitable motifs
- Other embellishments - eg paper or foam heart shapes or stickers
- Pencil, ruler, scissors and glue or double-sided adhesive tape
- 3D Adhesive foam pads (optional)
Just follow these simple instructions:
- Cut two purple card mats - 9.5cm x 14cm and 7.5cm x 12cm and one white mat - 8.5cm x 13cm and layer and stick in size order onto the front of a white A6 single-fold blank card as seen in the picture.
- Colour, cut out and shrink your chosen shrink plastic motifs following the instructions provided in the pack and then attach to the front of your card (or use other decorations of your choice). I used 3D foam pads to attach the motifs to the card for a little extra dimension.
- Complete your design with paper or foam heart shapes or stickers and a message if you wish.
- Add your special message inside and don't forget to decorate the envelope to make your greeting that little bit extra special!
Go to Family Crafts for Kids from Kids Crafts for Best Friends
Go to Kids Crafts Made Easy home page from Kids Crafts for Best Friends