Christmas Tree Crafts for Kids
Make your own Christmas tree cards with my Christmas Tree Crafts for Kids project.
Welcome to Christmas Tree Crafts.
Let's start with a simple Christmas Tree Card using foam stickers:
You will need:
- Red A6-size card blank, envelope and white paper insert
- Red and black card pieces
- Foam Stickers
- Pencil, ruler, scissors and glue or double-sided adhesive tape
Follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Cut a piece of black card 14cm x 3.5cm and stick vertically onto the front of your red A6 card blank about 0.5cm away from the fold.
- Cut a rectangle of black card 8cm x 6cm and another from red card 7cm x 5cm and stick the red one centrally onto the black one.
- Take a Christmas tree foam sticker (or cut your own tree shape from foam or card) and stick it onto the centre of this double rectangular mount and then stick the whole thing onto the front of your card as shown in the picture.The foam sticker I used was a ready-decorated 3D sticker but if you don't have these, your tree can easily be decorated with smaller foam pieces or stickers.
- Decorate the vertical black strip with more seasonal foam stickers.
- Add a greeting to the front of the card if you wish.
- Fold a piece of white paper 14cm x 20cm in half and attach to the inside of the card for your message.
- Decorate the envelope if you wish.
^ Top of page ^